Best Snickerdoodles Recipe

The greatest recipes are ones that have been passed down in the family, so you can believe me when I say this the best Snickerdoodles recipe ever. It was my mom’s, so it has been tested plenty of times on all six of my siblings growing up. Let me tell you – we all approve.

Best Snickerdoodles Recipe

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup butter, softened I use salted
  • 2 cups white sugar, divided
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tsp. cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
  3. Cream together the butter and 1 & 1/2 cups sugar until pale yellow, about 2-3 minutes.
  4. Mix in eggs until well combined.
  5. Add the flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough comes together.
  6. In a separate, small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon together.

Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ highheelsandgrills.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel